1. ‘Who runs the world? GIRLS’ – Beyonce
1. ‘Who run the world?’ Girls- Beyonce
This, this is probably the most iconic quote out there about girl power, it was favoured back in 2011 and YES, it still is. Admit it, we all need a little more Beyonce in our lives.
2. ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent’ -Eleanor Roosevelt
Ignore them. Advice from my experience? literally, don’t give 2 sh*** . Just like the song ‘Hate on me’ by Jill scot back in 2007. Don’t bother about them, they will come crawling back someday and me? I’ll just walk away. 😼
3. ‘She wasn’t looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.’-Atticus
This is one of my favourite quotes about girl power because, full disclaimer: This is so very true.At least from my point of view. All I can say and all I’m going to say is THANK YOU to the wonderful anonymous person who put this amazing quote out into the world. 🥰
4. ‘A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.’ -Gina Carey
YES! yes, yes, yes. GO BE THAT WOMEN.*cough *cough* that’s all I’m gonna say..😳🙂
5. ‘There is no limit to what we, as women can accomplish.’ -Michelle Obama
The last one, from the queen herself. 🙂 This is absolutely true according to what you believe. You change your mindset and, well, you really can do anything, because there really is no limit. It’s all in your head.